Special posters available from CNEHA.
Based on Telling Time for Archaeologists by George L. Miller, Patricia Samford, Ellen Schlasko, and Andrew Madsen from Northeast Historical Archaeology Volume 29, 2000.
Telling Time Posters
- Telling Time in the Twentieth-Century
- Telling Time in the Second Half of the Nineteenth Century
- Telling Time in the First Half of the Nineteenth Century
- Telling Time in the Eighteenth Century
- Telling Time in the Seventeenth Century
- Telling Time in Historical Cemeteries
The Telling Time in the Seventeenth Century bibliography is also available online.
These are all color illustrated posters produced by URS Corporation for the Council for Northeast Historical Archaeology.
To order the posters visit the Northeast Historical Archaeology web site at Buffalo State.